Saturday, August 27, 2011

the GOOD news!

this look is in my wardrobe as I write this! a GF noticed it on FB & let me know.
The lil photo of me is from my model's composite done in "65.
Always wanted to be able to wear this style ala Auntie Mame but, in the 60's, it was a different thing!
I never dreamed that life would be so good to me!! Style-wise, I mean....LOL!!!!








my Chicago style

Haute Hippie dolman sleeve top
$695 - farfetch.com

Kain sheer tank
$155 - net-a-porter.com

Yves Saint Laurent padded pants
$1,650 - saksfifthavenue.com

Alexandre Birman cage shoes
€483 - luisaviaroma.com

Zara leather shoes
$50 - zara.com

Gold bag
$1,995 - sanga.com

Dries Van Noten beading bracelet
$405 - mytheresa.com

Halleh metal jewelry
£2,250 - net-a-porter.com

Vintage style jewelry
$1,750 - langantiques.com

No comments: